Potato dicer machine chips making machine belt type conveying vegetable,fast speed rotating blade cutting,smooth cutting surface.Adapt to leafy,long strip fruit species material.
Potato dicer machine chips making machine frequency conversion control,speed of conveying belt and blade is adjustable.Fast change blade,realize different specification cutting demand.
|Conveying belt speed||M/min||2.0-16.5M/min|
The whole potato dicer machine chips making for banana chips adopt SUS304 stainless steel sand blasting processing,except motor,electric equipment and other related component.
1.We fixed the plywood boxes in the container by wire rope
2.We use plywood boxes for machines
HeRui from product to service the constant pursuit of excellence,attitude,butler service,24-hour response service, available anytime for maintenance and repair,complete spare parts service,sincere attitude to ensure that the customer's bussiness more productive and efficient,give customers more confidence,peace of mind.
ZiBo HeRui Trading Co.,Ltd. is a company dedicated to the research and production of equipment for fruits and vegetables, the global fruit processing enterprises, vegetable processing enterprises, and provide quality services for domestic distribution, fresh cut vegetables clean vegetables, frozen fruits and vegetables, central kitchen, delivery of group meal, food catering, aviation, Railway College and army canteen and other fields of enterprise customers.
1.When did your company established?
HeRui machine is established in the year 2006.
2.What is your payment term?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
3.After sale service:
We supply the technical supporting all the time.
We supply one year warranty for whole machine.
We supply free quick wear parts.
We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.
We supply free training to end-users.
Fruit and vegetable processing machine wind drying machine air dryer
Vegetable processing equipment automatic coconut peeling machine
High efficiency onion dicer machine
As a leader in the food machinery industry ,we adhere to the principle of honest and trustworthiness all the time,and have a good reputation on the international market.Over the years, we explore and research in extrusion technology, so that the screw extrusion technology application areas are more extensive. Our single and double screw device has been used in the production of snack foods, breakfast cereals: corn chips, fried food, bread crumbs, soybean tissue protein, pet food, over 20 different functions and yield of the production line for choice; also can manufacture special designed according to special requirements the user's.Our products sell well both at home and abroad.Such as Gemany,Italy,Holland,Spain,Russia,Canada,USA,Mexico,Columbia,Japan,SouthKorea,Uzbekistan,Egypt,South Africa and so on.Welcome your enquiry.
3333333 professional production 111111.11111111 is a continuous feeding operation. 22222 production can be used for cattle feed processing, sheep feed processing, horse feed processing, rabbit feed processing, poultry and poultry feed processing, is a new type of small household particle machine, can also be used as feed processing plant Special particle machine, no dust, add the mixed powder feed into the hopper when working, no heating, no water, no drying, once formed by extrusion, the surface of the processed particles is smooth, the hardness is moderate, and the internal curing is deep and transparent. Starch gelatinization, protein coagulation and degeneration, improved nutritional value and digestion and absorption capacity,
Copyright © 2017 - 2019Shandong Leader Machinery All Rights Reserved