English
Home >  Potato Chips Making Machine >  Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine
Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine

Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine

Product Description Potato cutting machine 1.Use for slice,shred,dice fruit and vegetables. 2.Multi-blade,wide cutting area. 3.Fast change blade,realize...
  • Negotiation | Get Latest Price
  • 700X460X860
  • Within 5 working days
  • paypal,UnionPay, Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover,T/T
  • 130
  • Original Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine
  • Herui
  • CE ISO
  • QGQ-CL-266-1

Product Description

Product Description

Potato cutting machine

1.Use for slice,shred,dice fruit and vegetables.

2.Multi-blade,wide cutting area.

3.Fast change blade,realize multi-specification cutting.

4.Except motor,electrical components and related part,the whole machine use SUS304 stainless steel,sand blasting matt surface.

Product Parameters
Name Unit Parameter
External dimension mm 700X460X860
Capacity Kg/h 500kg/h(Calculate according to cabbage)
Power kw 0.75
Voltage V 220V(220V-480V/customized)
Packing & Delivery

Packaging Details: Plywood cases with protective measure

Delivery Time: 30 days after the first payment confirmation

CertificationsOur Service

1.Before sending the machine, we will test and adjust, so you can use directly when you get it.2.Operating video & instruction will be sent to clients, to help them better use the machines.3.Any problems occur while using, professional advice will be given by us.4.All kinds of frequently used parts are supplied from us all the year round.

Our CompanyZibo Herui Trading Co., Ltd. established in 2011.Registered capital 2.5-5 million USD . More than 40 staffs. We are a high-tech enterprise which include fruit & vegetable equipment R&D, designing, manufacturing, sell and trading.
Nowadays, our company has established offices and agencies in Xinjiang, Guangdong and other domestic regions and Costa Rica, Russia, USA and other countries. our product include selecting, sorting, cutting, washing, sterilization, dewatering, preservation and every step. With strong technical force, advanced equipment and scientific management system, pass ISO9001 International Quality System Certification successfully.
FAQ

Frequently Asked Question1.When did your company established? Zibo Herui Trading Co., Ltd. established in 2011 2.What is your payment term?You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.3.After sale service:We supply the technical supporting all the time.We supply one year warranty for whole machine.We supply free quick wear parts.We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.We supply free training to end-users.Related Products

Multi-function vegetable cutting machine

Drum type fruit and vegetable cleaning machine

Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine is now a general-purpose model DL3000-100 single screw, is mainly used for the production of a variety of pasta, fried foods, rice noodles, pasta, pasta and other products, stable output, simple and convenient operation. 3000 is the length of the screw and 100 is the diameter of the screw.
Potato processing machine / potato chips making machine / potato dicing machine consists of feeding system, extrusion system, rotary cutting system, heating system, transmission system and control system. The use of advanced screw extrusion technology, the use of high temperature and high pressure material curing and expansion molding, one-time completion. The host adopts variable frequency speed regulation to ensure the stability of the production process. Product color, variety, appearance, natural and realistic, delicate texture, raw materials are widely used of .
Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating science, industry and trade. is dedicated to the development, development, production and sales of expanded snack food equipment, tissue protein equipment, pasta/pimento equipment, pet food equipment and experimental extruders.
Nowadays, Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. have customers both in China and abroad.Foreign customers such as Russian,East Europe,Middle East,South America,North America,East Asia,Southeast Asia, Africa,etc.

NEW ARRIVALS

Shandong Leader Machinery
Mobile : 18660125156
Website : www.digit-life.com
Telephone : 86-05331-85064681
Mail : info@ldfoodmachine.com
Fax : 86-05331-85064682
Address : Leader Industrial Park Area F,Jinan,Shandong China

Copyright © 2017 - 2018Shandong Leader Machinery All Rights Reserved