English
Home >  Potato Chips Making Machine >  Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery
Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery

Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery

Product Description Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery Automatic potato chips cutting machine...
  • Negotiation | Get Latest Price
  • 700X460X860mm
  • Within 5 working days
  • paypal,UnionPay, Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover,T/T
  • 27
  • Original Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable pr
  • HERUI
  • CE/ISO9001
  • QGQ-CL-266-1D

Product Description

Product Description

Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery

Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery use for slice,shred,dice fruit and vegetables.Multi-blade,wide cutting area.Fast change blade,realize multi-specification cutting.Except motor,electrical components and related part,the whole machine use SUS304 stainless steel,sand blasting matt surface.

Product parameters
Name Uint Parameter
External dimension mm 700X460X860
Capacity Kg/h 500kg/h(Calculate according to cabbage)
Power kw 0.75
Voltage V 220V(220V-480V/customized)
CertificationsOur Service





Our customers come to our company to have a visit


Packing & Delivery
Packaging
Size 800X560X960mm
Weight 0.1 T



Packaging Details
The normal package is wooden box(Size: 800X560X960mm).
Our Company

ZiBo HeRui Trading Co.,Ltd.is a mechanical manufacturing enterprises that specialized in research and development, design, manufacture, sales and trade of fruit and vegetable machinery and equipment. Our company was founded in 2006, the registered capital is 50.08 million yuan. We have about 200 staff, have multiple stationed outside the province institutions, such as Xinjiang Office, International Trade department and so on. Our company has strong technical force, advanced equipment assembly, scientific management system. And we have passed the ISO9001 international quality management system certification successfully.


Welcome to visit our factory.

FAQ

1.When did your company established?
Our company is established in the year 2006.

2. What is your payment term?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.


3.What is your payment term ?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.


Related Products

Trimming table for fruit and vegetable


Food package turntable conveyor


Vegetable and fruit multilayer comprehensive conveyor


Welcome to our company


Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery is now a general-purpose model DL3000-100 single screw, is mainly used for the production of a variety of pasta, fried foods, rice noodles, pasta, pasta and other products, stable output, simple and convenient operation. 3000 is the length of the screw and 100 is the diameter of the screw.
Automatic potato chips cutting machine potato chips making machine fruit & vegetable processing machinery consists of feeding system, extrusion system, rotary cutting system, heating system, transmission system and control system. The use of advanced screw extrusion technology, the use of high temperature and high pressure material curing and expansion molding, one-time completion. The host adopts variable frequency speed regulation to ensure the stability of the production process. Product color, variety, appearance, natural and realistic, delicate texture, raw materials are widely used of .
Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating science, industry and trade. is dedicated to the development, development, production and sales of expanded snack food equipment, tissue protein equipment, pasta/pimento equipment, pet food equipment and experimental extruders.
Nowadays, Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. have customers both in China and abroad.Foreign customers such as Russian,East Europe,Middle East,South America,North America,East Asia,Southeast Asia, Africa,etc.

NEW ARRIVALS

Shandong Leader Machinery
Mobile : 18660125156
Website : www.digit-life.com
Telephone : 86-05331-85064681
Mail : info@ldfoodmachine.com
Fax : 86-05331-85064682
Address : Leader Industrial Park Area F,Jinan,Shandong China

Copyright © 2017 - 2018Shandong Leader Machinery All Rights Reserved