High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC
VD3 is a nutrient necessary for the normal calcification of bones in humans and animals. Its basic function is to promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine, increase the levels of calcium and phosphorus in blood, and promote the calcification of bone.
In terms of demand structure, 70% of VD3 is used as feed additive and the remaining 30% is used in food additive and healthcare product industry.Data show that in 2017 the global demand for VD3 more than 7,000 tons.
25KG carton;25KG Cardboard bucket(V=1.8-1.9)
1. Phosphoric acid 2. Ammonium chloride 3. Xanthan gum food grade
4. Monosodium glutamate 5.Maltodextrin 6.Dextrose
7.Sodium benzoate 8.Potassium sorbate 9.Calcium chloride
10.TCP 11.SAPP 12.Sodium bicarbonate
FIC---Nine years old food additives supplier from China to Mid-east, South America, Africa etc.
A professional supplier of FOOD ADDITIVES, FEED&FERTILIZER, INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS, PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMICALS in China.
Since 2002, we have already developed and established good business relationship with worldwide reputed customers. Based on the experienced and professional sourcing and trading business in chemical field,we can guarantee the quality and stability of goods.
More details at: http://www.ficfutureinter.com.cn
A big family, Trade Department:
We have took part in many large-scale exhibitions abroad, for the development of our company, open up wider roads.
At the same time, we have deeply understanding different countries' cultures and cultural traditions, our customers from all over the word.
We have cooperate with many Courier companies to choose the most convenient and quick delivery service to mail samples for you:
Q1.What's the payment terms?
We could accept these payment terms: T/T L/C DP Escrow Western Union Paypal
Q2.What’s the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product’s shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What’s the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~20 days after receiving customer’s prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commerical Invoice, packing list, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin(FORM E), health certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, bill of loading, REACH etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24hours against your full payment.
Why chose us?
We are about 9 years Golden Supplier in High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC.
We have over 81000$ trade insurance in High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC.
We supply safe and diversified payment terms.
We supply a price trend, ensure clients know about marketing information in time.
We will take charge of 100% responsibility for quality issue.
We have warehouse and office in DUBAI, can accept small order quantity from final users.
We cooperate with SINOSURE, can guarantee customer’s payment security.
We strive to create value for each customer we serve by meeting their unique needs and providing solutions to help them solve problems and meet with their objectives.
,Kurkure Making Machine/Crispy Corn Curls Maker form the highest quality extruded collets from corn grits can produce kurkure, niknaks, cheetos,cheese corn curls etc. Cheetos Extruder of is for extrusion and shaping, Other accessories will be allocated based on customers' requirement.Find here High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in China,Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC.
The can be combined or separated.High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC is our new design which integrates the European Technology and Utility. is a breakthrough to solve the problems regarding to sticky material on the roller,low output of flakes pressing ,low shaping rate ,poor taste.Find here Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in China,Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying .
High Quality Vitamin D3 powder with competitive price in FIC is one business of hot products in Food Extruder Machine industy.Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. are a large-scale company specializing in all kinds Of ,peanut and Sesame Related Machine,Find here FF manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in China,Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying .
Copyright © 2017 - 2018Shandong Leader Machinery All Rights Reserved