Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states. For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, volume density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies.
After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
1. Nominal water evaporation capacity: It is calculated according to the inlet air temperature of 130-160°C, and the exhaust air temperature of 85-90°C
2. Standard specification: The specifications listed above are named based on nominal water evaporation capacity.
3. Process specifications: For specific equipment, we normally name the equipment as per the specific processing
parameters and requirements.
4. For the products which heat sensitive temperature is more than 110°C, the process specifications is about the same
with the standard specifications.
5. For most food or the other products which heat sensitive temperature is normally low, the process specifications are
about equivalent to 2-3 times of the standard specifications. Such as ZLG150 for plant food, the drying tower
is about equivalent to the standard one of ZLG250 or of ZLG6000 (vary as per the properties of the product).
6. For the products with high heat sensitive temperature, the inlet air temperature could be up to 220 C or even higher,
the process specification is smaller than the standard specifications. But the requirements of the drying tower and
relative configurations should be higher if the air inlet temperature is more than 160°C
7. Product yield: We provide a variety of fines collection and product recovery devices as per customer requirements
and product characteristics, so to ensure it meets customer requirements.
8. Test: We have the most advanced trial facilities in China to make trials for the customers, so to ensure that the
equipment reaches the customer requirements in the contract.
9. Configuration: Please refer to the flowcharts and instructions
10. Advanced design: we are considering the customer’s requirements, low investment, low running cost and energy
saving when we make a design. If we compare our machines and some other machines, the special feature is that
our machine is design for energy saving. For the medium and large specification equipment, the thermal efficiency of
our design is normally around 37 - 50%, i.e., around 2.0-2.7kg of steam to evaporate 1 Kg water.
1.The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials.
2.Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
3.The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%.)can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changeing the operation condition within a certain range. It is very convenient to carry out control and management.
1.Chemical Industry:Sodium fluoride (potassium), alkaline dyestuff and pigment, dyestuff intermediate, compound fertilizer, formic silicic acid, catalyst, sulphuric acid agent, amino acid, white carbon and so on.
2. Plastics and resin: AB, ABS emulsion, uric acid resin, phenolic aldehyde resin, urea -formaldehyde resin, formaldehyde resin, polythene, poly-chloroprene and etc.
3. Food Industry:: Fatty milk powder, protein, cocoa milk powder, substitute milk powder, egg white (yolk), oats,chicken juice, coffee, instant dissolvable tea, seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, hydrolysate, corn syrup, corn starch, glucose, pectin, malt sugar, sorbic acid potassium and etc.
4. Ceramic: aluminium oxide, ceramic tile material, magnesium oxide, talcum and so on.
Fluidized Granulating and Atomizing Dryer
1. Liquid name and property: solid contents (or water contents), viscosity, surface tension and PH value.
2. Dry powder density, residual water contents allowed, particle size, and maximum temperature allowed.
3. Output, daily shift time.
4. Energy that can be supplied: steam pressure, electricity properly, fuel of coal, oil and natural gas.
5. Control requirement: whether or not the inlet and outlet temperatures should be controlled.
6. Powder-collecting requirement: whether it's necessary to use cloth bag filter and the requirement of the environment of the exhausted gas.
7.Other special requirements.
Note: for water evaporation capacity, material property, the inlet and outlet temperatures, please refer the following diagram for reference.
Layout drawing of installation:
Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd., relying on strong technical support, advanced production equipment, excellent processing technology and scientific detection methods, we ensure product quality and delivery time, and provide a fully optimized technical solution according to your requirements. Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd. for thawing of meat products and seafood, the equipment has stable performance, reliable quality and short thawing time. It is an ideal defrosting equipment for high-tech meat products, made of stainless steel, conforming to food production standard. Welcome new and old customers to inquire. Our international business covers customers all over the world. We have competitive prices and are proud of our excellent after-sales service. The working attitude of the company and the continuous improvement of the innovation concept will lead Tuo Bo and you to step into the brilliant future hand in hand and create a better future.
Through continuous exploration and practice, the company has developed the advantages of low investment, high efficiency, low operation cost, high product quality and convenient control and operation. The microwave frequency thawing equipment with microwave frequency of 915MHz and output power of 20kw-200kw is above. For food processing enterprises such as chain fast food industry in China, food thawing is provided, and the improvement of food thawing technology in China is also renewed. The benefit is not only "farsightedness", but also at the foot of the eyes. According to experts, the traditional food thawing are based on heat conduction method, material surface temperature is higher than the internal temperature in the thawing process, inevitably there will be drop loss, which will increase the business loss. If merchants use microwave dryer, Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer power, material temperature and transmission speed can be used to achieve adjustable linkage, and the overall heating process control advantages can greatly reduce material consumption and improve food utilization. In addition, as the microwave thawing only needs electricity, no need to consume a lot of water, in the low carbon era, this is not lost a recommended fashion trend.
microwave dryer is a new type of environmental protection drying method. When dry, Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer directly to the medium molecules converted into heat, because the Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer penetrating performance of heating medium and at the same time, no need to heat conduction, so the heating speed is very fast, the water content below 30% of the food, the drying speed can be shortened hundreds of times.
microwave dryer advantages of equipment
1, microwave dryer, short, fast
Conventional thermal sterilization is used to transmit heat from the surface of the food to the interior through heat conduction, convection, or radiation. It often takes a long time to get the germicidal temperature. The Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer is the direct interaction between microwave energy and microorganisms such as food and bacteria. The interaction between heat effect and non thermal effect can achieve fast warming and bactericidal action, and the processing time is greatly reduced. The sterilization effect of various materials is usually 3-5 minutes.
2, Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer low temperature sterilization keep the nutrition and traditional flavor The Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer is through special heat and non thermal effect sterilization, compared with conventional thermal sterilization, it can get the desired disinfection effect at relatively low temperature and short time. Practice shows that the general sterilization temperature can reach the effect at 75-80 degrees centigrade. In addition, microwave dryer processed foods can retain more nutrients and color, aroma, taste, shape and other flavors, and have puffing effect. For example, the vitamin C retained in vegetables treated by conventional heat treatment is 46-50%, while that in microwave treatment is 60-90%, while that in conventional heating is 58%, while that in microwave heating is 84%.
3 microwave dryer and Yam microwave root extract Spray Dryer save energy Conventional thermal sterilization often has heat loss in the environment and equipment, and microwave is directly treated to food, so there is no extra heat loss. In addition, the conversion efficiency of the electric energy to the microwave energy is in the 70-80%, and the power is generally reduced to 30-50%.
Copyright © 2017 - 2018Shandong Leader Machinery All Rights Reserved